Roof problem
Hello. I have a problem with my roof. When a bought car, roof lifted and cover unlocked,but hasn't rised. He told me that necessary to add hydraulic oil. Au Backe I looked it,and there wasn't enought oil there. After several days i added it but problem hasn't solved. 
I scan my car many times,and don't find mistakes.  I suppose that problem between "stage 6" and "stage7" 

Stage 6 Convertible top compartment cover is unlocked but not yet raised 
Display Group 1 - 01100110__01100110__00000110_1100 
Display Group 2 - 00010_00111111 

Stage 7 - Convertible top compartment cover is raised 
Display Group 1 - 01000110__01010110__00000110__1100 
Display Group 2 - 00010__00111111 

We changed places of solenoid on the pump. Checked wiring and changed pupm and cover hydraulic cylinder  but problem just the same. 
(I didn't check control unit j256)

Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hello,

it's not a problem of hydlaulic oil!
You have many actors and sensors and also micro switches in your car, which are often a case of malfunction.
Take a look to the plan in the attachement and check all sensors and micro switches.

Another problem is caused by the harness to the trunk lid (left side). If there are cables broken you may have also such problems.
http://www.audi-cabrio-club.info/ac/faq/...heckklappe

best regards

http://www.audi-cabrio-club.info/ac/supp...artlang=de

1992er NG auf Borbet LS 18" - schwarze Schönheit, mit manuellem Verdeck
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi,
i think you must check the cable harness on the right site on the Backdoor.
Perhaps some cable are broken.
Cabrio ,A4,A3,Viano

Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi Denis

First let me tell you that checking the Oil level was a good first step. Apart from that you have already excluded many factors like hydraulic cylinder.
Now, you have to change the right wiring loom leading into the trunk lid. Most probably one or another wire will be broken.
Background: the actor inside trunk lid V53 has 2 micro switches, that must issue correct values. If the wiring loom is damaged a) signal will not be transmitted, b) V53 can be demaged internally due to short circuit.

Best regards
Tux
Verstehen kann man das Leben nur rückwärts, leben muss man es vorwärts.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
(22.07.2015, 08:14)Lagebernd schrieb: Hello,

it's not a problem of hydlaulic oil!
You have many actors and sensors and also micro switches in your car, which are often a case of malfunction.
Take a look to the plan in the attachement and check all sensors and micro switches.

Another problem is caused by the harness to the trunk lid (left side). If there are cables broken you may have also such problems.
http://www.audi-cabrio-club.info/ac/faq/...heckklappe

best regards

http://www.audi-cabrio-club.info/ac/supp...artlang=de

Thank you! but I Have a problem with access. I can't watch references.  (Access denied)
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
(22.07.2015, 08:52)Tux schrieb: Hi Denis

First let me tell you that checking the Oil level was a good first step. Apart from that you have already excluded many factors like hydraulic cylinder.
Now, you have to change the right wiring loom leading into the trunk lid. Most probably one or another wire will be broken.
Background: the actor inside trunk lid V53 has 2 micro switches, that must issue correct values. If the wiring loom is damaged a) signal will not be transmitted, b) V53 can be demaged internally due to short circuit.

Best regards
Tux

Wow, i didn't think that central lock used(v53).  When i close a door by key, rear door doesn't close. And necessary close it separately.

Best regards
Denis 116Rus
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Good evening. Yesterday i found time to check my wires. But didn't find anything.  And check v53. And what do you think?
Connector on central lock which located in back door wasn't inserted.  It's so easy that i little angry to myself.

Thank you TUX , thanks to all !
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  [Problem] Manuel roof problem not broken cabels? Benjaminja 2 2.399 29.07.2015, 21:13
Letzter Beitrag: Audiolet
  electric roof steven2.8 7 7.856 01.07.2010, 15:46
Letzter Beitrag: Grappa

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste