[Problem] Manuel roof problem not broken cabels?
hi

I really hope that you can be helpful with this problem.

The car is an Audi 80 Cabriolet 1992 2,3E .

The problem is that when I press the button in B pole only the trunks lock, and lid where caleche is hidden wont open? I have verified that it is not the most common mistakes that sounds to be broken wires in hinges in the trunk. I have also checked out that it isn't a blown fuse.

I hope that you have a solution for my problem! 
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hey Ben!

Maybe there is a problem with the feedback signal from the trunk lock. Pls have a look here and here.
Unfortunately everything is in german but for the wiring diagram there is no need for understanding german.  Zwinker 

Good luck,
MDumdididum rtin
Nur wer erwachsen wird und Kind bleibt ist ein Mensch!!!

Standort: ZH.CH
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
(29.07.2015, 18:05)Benjaminja schrieb: I have verified that it is not the most common mistakes that sounds to be broken wires in hinges in the trunk.

Hello!
How did you verify that it is not a broken wire?
Did you just have a look? You usually won't see a broken wire.
Did you measure that there is always connectivity? If so, did you do that at different positions (angle) of the trunk lid? Also in a very closed position? And did you also verify that there is no short circuit?

When I had the problem with the wires - even the trunk did not lock - I could verify it by opening the trunk lid and locking the lock by help of a screwdriver - like when you close the trunk lid.
In fully opened position pressing the button in B pole worked. Then I closed the trunk lid and pressed the button at different positions of the lid. And at one position it suddenly didn't work anymore.
If you are not ABSOLUTELY sure that the wires are okay maybe you can try this as well. It costs nothing at all, so it's worth trying.
There is no guarantee that you will see a different behavior. This may depend on where the wire is broken. But if you realize any different behavior it's a good indication that the wire is broken.

Grandpa  But don't forget to unlock the lock by pressing on the key cylinder before fully closing the lid.
Kind regards, Karsten
[Bild: show.php?smilie=1885815-0.png]

[Bild: y4m62vIzCkanLtw9NObuvS6gNCm5Uf9wR48PddGV...pmode=none]

Ja, ich habe auch Gefühle!  -  Ich habe das Gefühl, ich möchte jetzt ein Bier!
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Roof problem Denis 116Rus 6 3.975 26.07.2015, 20:15
Letzter Beitrag: Denis 116Rus
  electric roof steven2.8 7 7.856 01.07.2010, 15:46
Letzter Beitrag: Grappa
  manuel. Verdeck öffnet nicht soundjunk 6 5.414 08.09.2008, 19:39
Letzter Beitrag: Grappa
Big Grin manuel zu hydraulisch verdeck teil 1 valjo_s2 10 8.760 31.07.2008, 08:46
Letzter Beitrag: valjo_s2

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste