Wotan ag
..na ja, hab nicht extra auf die Liste gesehen...Zwinker

Hoffentlich klappt es bei uns im Sommer, steht z.Zt. etwas in den Sternen, mal sehen...!

Gruß an die Family !!

Gruß Dirk
.....in dieser Signatur könnte etwas sinnvolles stehen.........zum Beispiel ein Bier !!!!??Wub
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
It looks at they(wotan ag) are NOT trustable peoplesBin verärgert! They only promise and promise to send my order but nothing happens.. I have ordered parts over 550eur about 3 months ago and i dont get nothing!!!

I have heard at some other peoples have same problems with Wotan-Ag too! Last time i try to call them and i success but there was the guy who only talks germany so he cant give me a any answears to my questions. I think at they have a some financial problems... is here anybody who knows or who can help me???

Best Regards
Tuomo

To UWE: can you take contact to me?
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi!
Well, i lived near Wotan AG till 2004 and I bought some parts from this company. It´s a very small office. They are very expensive - in my opinion - and once I ordered a hood and wanted them to deliver it to the an other adress. I have been there and saw the hood. It was in good condition. Some days later the hood was delivered-but it was another hood in bad condition.
I don´t trust these guys. Maybe some other people here made better experiences-but I will never buy again there parts.
Just my opinion...
Greetz from Dortmund Detlev
[Bild: 400_6366373736373965.jpg][Bild: 400_3566326130356334.jpg]
Audi Cabrio, EZ 4/95, 2.0 ABK, Leder, E-Dach, Hardtop, Autogas, DE, Klima, Sitzheizung, AC & BC - alles ausser E-Dach in mühsamer Arbeit nachgerüstet...
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi Tuomo,

bad situation.....

I received your mail, but i had been in holidays so i could'nt answer earlier.

I'll try to contact Wotan tomorrow by phone - but i fear if they are really cheaters, it won't help.

I'll keep you informed.

Best regards

Uwe
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
No problem Uwe, I hope at you have a nice holiday!

I really think at Wotan-ag have a some bad financial problems because i have ordered once earlier parts from wotan ag and everything goes just fine that time..
I know one guy from luxembourg who also have been waiting his parts from wotan-ag very long time and they have promised to pay moneys back but he dont get anything! Beware of these Wotan-ag peoples!!
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  bei Wotan AG einkaufen Morpheus999 28 15.340 24.10.2007, 10:28
Letzter Beitrag: Claus

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste