Verdeck Problem
....ach und Holli-der Sprit is doch da viel billiger! ;-)
sonnige Grüße aus Oranien-/ Burg, OWE, Gutachter für KFZ Schäden und Bewertung
[Bild: Signatur_Owe.jpg] [Bild: 193661_6.png]
Alpine CDA, 40er Supersport mit Nuten, Quattro Paket, Tempomat, AC, Vogelaugenahorngrau, K&K Endrohre, 18" Mille Miglia

VCDS 17.xx (VAG-Com) Service Raum Berlin/Brandenburg
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hallo wieder Rolleyes,

Although I still don´t have the cables I asked to the German company I was recommended in this forum (I hope in a few days) I tried to change the boot wires that are suppossed to be bad, to see if the problem is from there. I did dare to do it Is dat wirklich so?

I cut the black cables (right: 7 wires, left: 8 wires) where they bend in both up and down places, I did the connection with new ones (I think I did all the connections all right, I even wrote down the colours and so on), and adjusted them. By the way, when I cut the cables I checked for them and there was a couple of them in bad conditions in the right side, one cut and the other semi-cut).

I tried to open the verdeck and the verdekkasten did not open. After that I revised the cables one by one and all of them seemed to be ok.

Well, I tried and no success Da bin ich aber traurig!. I am waiting forward to receiving the new Kabelbaum very soon. Anyway, tomorrow I will try to check for all the connectors in the boot/lid to see if there is any problem. I will not stop until I will repair the verdekkasten opening Dumdididum.

Well, have a nice time.

Best regards.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi Avo Zwinker
avogadro schrieb:By the way, when I cut the cables I checked for them and there was a couple of them in bad conditions in the right side, one cut and the other semi-cut).
While the left cable mainly holds the wires for the lights in the trunk lid, the right one consists of the wires for e.g. the trunk lock which is responsible for a signal to the soft top control unit (Verdecksteuergerät). The control unit is responsible for both lids, the trunk lid and the soft top lid. These lids might crash if both are opened, so the control unit checks whether the trunk lid is closed, otherwise it would not allow the hydraulic to open the soft top lid more than the appr. 5cm you've already mentioned above.

Zitat:Anyway, tomorrow I will try to check for all the connectors in the boot/lid to see if there is any problem.
How did you connect the wires? Did you solder them? Or what else?

To be safe I would recommend to solder the connections and of course do not forget to isolate them Zwinker

Well, so many people here have had your problem and all succeeded at last. Hold on Cool

Greets, HZwinkerlli
Consider use of this forum to be a privilege, not a right.

[Bild: 118275_5.png]
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
danke für did Antworte Smile ,

I could not solder them and you are right, this is very important. I had to do all the connections by hand in both sides of every wire, following the intructions I saw in a picture of you about changing the cables, isolating each connection. Once I had all the wires connected I isolated all of them together.

First I did the right cable checking every wire carefully and tried to open the soft top lid.. After the first trying, I did the left cable in the same way.

Tomorrow I will disconnect all the wires and will try again putting some more attention to the "process". I will try to solder them if possible.

The soft top lid (verdeckkasten) starts to go up and suddenly stops (I said 5 cms but could be some more, 7 or 8) and you can listen to a soft "clack", like if both sides and trying to go up and they keep stuck, while the motor continues sounding.

Anyway, I will record a small video tomorrow with daylight and you can see the opening process.

Of course I won´t stop until all is solved Dumdididum Cool .

Before this problem I had a few ones and I did myself, like changing the thermostat (very hidden in this car, I sweated like a pig), temperature sender, ventilator connections and switches, some fuses, cd and cd box replacement with new connections, expansion tank, a cable broken in the driver window that solved buying a new motor in a second hand car´s etc... .). I think the car has some electrical problems cos of somebody cleaned the motor by pressure washing and we all know what that means... problems that last for a long time.

Keep inform about everything. Thank you for help. I go now to have a nice beer and listen to a nice live music band just down home.

Bis bald y tened un buen día mañana Zwinker .
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
Lightbulb [Problem] E-Verdeck Problem - Auswertung Messwertblöcke Sparxx12 31 14.419 06.06.2023, 09:43
Letzter Beitrag: Sparxx12
  Problem mit dem Verdeck Pete5 3 3.244 18.05.2023, 10:31
Letzter Beitrag: Scotty
  Verdeck Seil Problem beim Aufklappen?? M4st3r M M 2 2.742 06.11.2021, 18:11
Letzter Beitrag: M4st3r M M
  Problem Microschalter Verdeck Fritz2014 36 15.621 05.07.2021, 18:18
Letzter Beitrag: aucabdriver
  [Elektrisch] E-Verdeck Problem (Verdeckdeckel) Webster 7 6.462 15.04.2018, 17:30
Letzter Beitrag: Webster
  Problem mit dem Stromlaufplan vom Verdeck Doffl 0 2.359 21.03.2015, 18:04
Letzter Beitrag: Doffl
  Riesiges Problem mit Verdeck Audicabriolpg 8 6.604 27.01.2014, 09:17
Letzter Beitrag: Ralph
  Verdeckkasten Problem Manuelles Verdeck Serkan.S 4 5.493 25.11.2013, 23:31
Letzter Beitrag: Serkan.S
  Man. Verdeck problem sinox87 103 69.165 30.09.2013, 12:00
Letzter Beitrag: streaky
  Problem mit Elektrohydraulischem Verdeck. Nix geht. Hennee 1 3.330 09.05.2012, 09:18
Letzter Beitrag: Tux

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste