2,3er NG
Lord of the rings:

We have spoken about my powerlocks before, that's why i know that you understand english. My german is a little rusty.

I think my car has the same problem. But it has no problem starting when it's completely cold.

My problem is, that it is hard to start when it's not completely cold (but not very hot either). It takes 6-8 seconds to start it, and then it sounds like an old Masey Ferguson. After this, there is another problem. the motor runs perfect, but if i step on the clutch within a short time, the motor allmost turns of (and sound like a Ferguson again). It's like there is something wrong with the mecanism that should hold it on 900 rpm. Do you thing that is a "Kaltstartventil" problem?

It has new plugs an cables!

I hope you understand my bad english
Rasmus (Dänemark)
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi!

I think the part You need is named "Leerlaufregler"!

The "Kaltstartventil" only works when your engine is cold!
But you said there's no Prob with the engine if it's cold..! So i think your "Kaltstarventil" is ok!

Echt witzig so zu schreiben! ;o)

Greetz Mig
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi you both!

Like Rötger Feldmann, the inventor of the Comic "Werner" said in case fo the first "Werner"-Film: "It wasn't too difficult to tell the british drawers, how to draw the carburetor of an old Horex, but what the fuck means "Bescheid" in hungarian?!?"

Schönen Gruß aus Hang Over!

D Ich lach mich wech n Krypt Ich lach mich wech n
Audi 300, Bj. 1965, 15'' Stahlfelgen, sonst alles original, hier mit Hardtop...pssst, vielleicht merkt's ja keiner!
[Bild: IMG_8757a.JPG]
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Zitat:Originally posted by cab - dk@25 June 2004, 02:45:50
Lord of the rings:

We have spoken about my powerlocks before, that's why i know that you understand english. My german is a little rusty.

I think my car has the same problem. But it has no problem starting when it's completely cold.

My problem is, that it is hard to start when it's not completely cold (but not very hot either). It takes 6-8 seconds to start it, and then it sounds like an old Masey Ferguson. After this, there is another problem. the motor runs perfect, but if i step on the clutch within a short time, the motor allmost turns of (and sound like a Ferguson again). It's like there is something wrong with the mecanism that should hold it on 900 rpm. Do you thing that is a "Kaltstartventil" problem?

It has new plugs an cables!

I hope you understand my bad english
Rasmus (Dänemark)
Good morning Rasmus,

My appologies for the belated reply to your question - I was in Italy on a business trip.

There are a couple of possible root causes to your engine trouble.

Let's start with the cheap ones and then continue with the expensive ones:

1. Check the Vacuum Release Valve of your fuel filler cap. Check for an extreme hissing noise when opening the fuel filler cap after a longer ride - a slight hissing noise is normal. If the vacuum exceeds the sucking of the pump, it will not be able to supply sufficient fuel to the engine. Solution: Replace

2. The here mentioned start valve. Unplug and check whether the engines picks up better then before. If better, replace.

3. The solenoid valve for the charcoal cannister, 034 906 283 E; 36,20€. Replace

4. The Anti-Knock Sensor, Anti-Knock sensor with Cable, 054 905 377 A; 36,80€ This is the knocksensor for RHD Models since the one for LHD is no longer available. The difference is the longer cable. Replace

5. The Lambda Probe; 034 906 265 F; 106,00€. Replace

6. The control valve for idling stabilization: 034 133 455 B; 160,00€. Replace

If you have any further question, do not hesitate to reply.

Best regards,

Lord
In China isst man das Auge mit

[Bild: LordOfTheRings-klein.jpg]
Zwo-Achter mit Allem
Schmidt Revolution Modern Line mit 225/40 x16 und Low Tec StreetComfort 9.1, komplett neu beledert mit Leder Valcona kardamom, Heizregister neu Bin verärgert!, Recaro Sitze
BBS RS 334 in 9x17 ET 21 vo und 9,5x17 ET20 hi      mehr geht nicht
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Lord! You ARE really the Lord Smile

Thank you very much! I have already ordered solenoid valve, fuel cap and Anti-Knock Sensor.
I will try this first. If it doesn't work, i will buy the rest. It's a lot of money, but it's a great car.. it has to work!

Regards
Rasmus

Update: AAARGH... DAMN it... My fuel indicator were making some trouble. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. I thougt it would help to buy a new voltage regulator/spannungsregler, but it still wont work. Ofcourse there is no easy repairs om MY (damn) car. Well... What can be wrong this time?
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi

Könnte einer von euch mir ein bild von diesem
leerlauf ventil zeigen?
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Rasmus,

usually it is the voltage regulator causing trouble with the fuel and temp gauges. You might want to consider to re-replace it.

In addition, you should check the proper torque of the nuts holding the gauges and the voltage regulator. If they don't have proper contact, the gauges do whatever they want.

Lord

Cab2,3

hier eine Explosionszeichnung des Startventils mit Einbauort. Nr 3 ist das Ventil

Lord

Zwo-Achter mit Allem
Schmidt Revolution Modern Line mit 225/40 x16 und Low Tec StreetComfort 9.1, komplett neu beledert mit Leder Valcona kardamom, Heizregister neu Bin verärgert!, Recaro Sitze
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi!

Ähh.... "Voltage Regulator"!? Was is dat denn? Is dat wirklich so?

Kann mal jemand "verdeutschen"?

Danke + Gruss Markus
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
ich versuch's mal:

Voltregulierer Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin gut nich ?

Im Ernst: Spannungskonstanter ist gemeint.

Uwe
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Rasmus,

any progress?

Lord

Zwo-Achter mit Allem
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste