[Elektrisch] Elektrisch kaleche FEHLT !?!?
Sorry for making this post in English!

My Hood is suddenly causing problems - just when the sunshine has arrived!
The local garages are not able to solve the problem - no failure codes are present!

When the rear window is lifted upwards and the box cover are opened upwards the box cover suddenly Looses power and the stops....

Please watch video: http://youtu.be/_VONOLJuq5E

Your advices how to solve or maybe a recommendation of a very good garage/shop with experience for this matter in Northern Germany will be higly appriciated!

Vielen dank Au Backe

Kloster
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Good morning,

I think there is less of oil in the pump. Have you checked that?

Greetz!
Gruß
Ralph

Jedem Raudi seinen Audi

[Bild: Siggi2.jpg]
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
hi kloster,

welcome in this board, nice car, only a bit to young... anyway...
pleas tell us, what did you done till yet. what services, which parts would chance...

best whishes,

chris

Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
What have been done so far is:

* New battery to get the needed AMP.
* Two new swtches in the front because a failure code suddenly occured once.... Even though there were no problems in the front area.
* System reset.
* A lot of walking around the car wondering what to do ;-)

I have told the garage NOT to replace further parts before they have a certain reason....

Ralph: Thanks for your input - sound absolutely relevant! How do I check the oil in the pump? Where is the oil container located.... Is it a job for a handyman?
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
HI,

open the trunk, look right side. On the floor there is a service-point. You can open the carpet and the you'll see the pump. The Oil has to be at maximum wehen the roof ist completely opened.
Gruß
Ralph

Jedem Raudi seinen Audi

Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi Kloster,

seems to be a problem which is known at A4 convertible.

Please look at: This is a link

Only in german - but if you post your question there in english, you will get help very soon.

Registration is necessary and a short introduction of you is very welcome there.

Good luck.

Uwe

(09.05.2014, 08:52)Ralph schrieb: HI,

open the trunk, look right side. On the floor there is a service-point. You can open the carpet and the you'll see the pump. The Oil has to be at maximum wehen the roof ist completely opened.

Hi Ralph,

this works at Typ 89 Cab, at A4 you have to deinstall the cover on the right side of the trunk completely...

Uwe
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi Uwe and Ralph,

Thanks for your great fast help! I will try this in the weekend and post the result!

Great experience to find such people on a completely new forum for me!

Have a nice weekend!

Kloster
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Ash on my head!

I haven't seen, that he owns an A4 Cabrio, not an T89! Sorry for that!
Gruß
Ralph

Jedem Raudi seinen Audi

Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi there

please refer to this link: Check hydraulic oil level
Verstehen kann man das Leben nur rückwärts, leben muss man es vorwärts.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hej kloster,

at gøre Uwe post mere forståeligt for dig, her hurtige tider i dansk, håber ingen er ond. Så problem synes at være donor G356. Den bør du udskifte dem og derefter slette fejlen hukommelse, så den øverste bør arbejde igen. Del antallet af encoderen er 8H0 959 613A

ENGLISCH:
Hello Kloster,

to make Uwe's post more understandable for you, here in english. So the problem seems to be the donor G356.You should replace them and then delete the error memory, then the top should work again. Part number of the encoder is the 8H0 959 613A

hilsen Manny - google Übersetzer
Gruß Manny
Autofotografie

Veränderungen:
IMSA GTO-Folierung; Facelift Umbau
; Boschmann und Hifonics Lautsprecher samt Verstärker; Audi Navigation Plus DX mit TMC-Box mit Multi-Media Interface, Dietz 1212/B, Zemex DVB-T D90 2G und Parrot CK3100;
ZV-Panikschalter im Türgriff; TFL in den Nebelscheinwerfern; Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage; 12V Steckdose im Kofferraum; Hardtop; MAM6 Felgen; Sportlenkrad mit Glatt-/Lochleder unten abgeflacht; Reinhold Module;
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Verdeckgestänge von elektrisch / hydrauslisch auf manuell gamml1337 7 3.173 06.10.2019, 15:16
Letzter Beitrag: aucabdriver
  Erfahrungsbericht Umbau des manuellen Verdecks auf elektrisch spider0709 3 2.240 01.06.2018, 08:21
Letzter Beitrag: Burns
  Cabrio mit Hardtop gekauft, VERDECK FEHLT fünfzylinderkrank 17 18.604 06.07.2011, 07:44
Letzter Beitrag: fünfzylinderkrank
  Verdeck elektrisch manuell schliessen fremdermann1 2 5.901 04.03.2011, 12:40
Letzter Beitrag: fremdermann1
  Verdeck elektrisch -problem audiv6 8 7.530 08.10.2010, 23:07
Letzter Beitrag: Jenkins
  Endschalter für das manuelle Verdeck fehlt beim E-Verdeck tt-bandit 7 6.764 02.03.2010, 20:32
Letzter Beitrag: Mech©
  Verdeck bleibt stehen - Schraube fehlt saraph 3 3.809 01.06.2009, 20:52
Letzter Beitrag: Owe
  Verdeck öffnet nicht mehr elektrisch Cabriolix 4 4.346 08.07.2008, 08:37
Letzter Beitrag: Cabriolix
  Neue Heckscheibe oder auf elektrisch Verdeck umbauen ???? Stimpy 14 7.864 26.04.2007, 02:16
Letzter Beitrag: Alex

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste