Probleme E-Verdeck mit VIDEO!
(20.02.2009, 10:17)semu schrieb: Hi Lars,

viewing your great video I was wondering exactly in that situation if you act according the right order. Normally when the back is going down to the roof-lid everything shout be done by the hydraulic system. Afterwards and only than you need to pull down the front manually to the windscreen. It seems that you're fighting against the hydraulic system... Grandpa

semu

Servus semu,

Thanks for the info you gave me. Now I know that. Then it's the same misbehavior but the oposit when opening the hood.

Yes I have to pull down the hood if I don't want to wait for it to go down by itself. I am on my way out to the garage now to see if the battery is full loaded. Then I will try to bleed the system many times.

I really hope that my problem is that simple that it only needs to bleed out. Hang on I let you know later

//Lars
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
OK. Now I tried the roof for a whole day. The same thing is happening as in the video exept two times when the roof lid actually stayed up and the roof started to go down half ways then it stopped. The two times it happened it didn't happen after each other, maybe 5-10 times between all the failures. I really don't know how to go further. I ordered a Hex-Can adapter ( I hope I ordered the right adapter from -94 ABC engine) and will receive it in the beginning of next week. I hope I get some codes out of the failing section.

The oil is in correct stand, when the roof is down it's a little bit over max (when viewing from upside) and when roof is closed it is a little bit under the max line.

What else could it be? Tee behavior is the same with or without the gas-filled struts.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hallo Lars
Du brauchst keinen Hex-Can Adapter wenn du nur dein Cabrio auslesen willst! Es genügt ein ganz einfaches für ab 20€.
Grüße Lars-Owe
sonnige Grüße aus Oranien-/ Burg, OWE, Gutachter für KFZ Schäden und Bewertung
[Bild: Signatur_Owe.jpg] [Bild: 193661_6.png]
Alpine CDA, 40er Supersport mit Nuten, Quattro Paket, Tempomat, AC, Vogelaugenahorngrau, K&K Endrohre, 18" Mille Miglia

VCDS 17.xx (VAG-Com) Service Raum Berlin/Brandenburg
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
(21.02.2009, 04:55)Owe schrieb: Hallo Lars
Du brauchst keinen Hex-Can Adapter wenn du nur dein Cabrio auslesen willst! Es genügt ein ganz einfaches für ab 20€.

Ist das richtig?

Ich habe schon ein ODB2 Adapter (ein billiger blau) es gibt "COM POrt Status OK" & "Interface Status: 3 - Not Found or Not Ready!" mit meinem Auto Da bin ich aber traurig!

Ich habe gehört der -94 V6 ABC Motor nur mit Hex Can richtig funktionieren und nich mit KL/KKL. Ich will also auch Motor datei in Zukunf ablesen. Aber das ist ein parantes. Jetzt ist das Verdeck die ganze probleme.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
HAllo Lars,

der ABC kann definitiv nur mit KL/KKL gelesen werden. Mit HEX Can geht es nicht.
Dein blaues, "billiges" Interface ist wahrscheinlich nur nicht gut genug...
sonnige Grüße
[Bild: lorenz.gif]

alles unter 2,6 Liter ist Steuerhinterziehung!

[Bild: RDGA2013_sig.JPG]
©-Hinweis: Die Inhalte dieses Beitrags (Text und Bilder) unterstehen der GNU FDL/Copyleft.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi Lars,

if you somehow finally are able to run your OBD system please have an short look into that section made by Markus (Mech©): LINK

You'll find an Excel file (available in German only) explaining how to read and interpret each single step with VAG-COM/OBD. Maybe it helps for your trouble shooting.

semu
Schönwettercruiser 03-10: Kaktusgrün Perleffekt, Verdeck grün, Nappaleder Sesam, Wurzelholz, Audi Holzlenkrad seit 03/2009, Audi Holzschaltknauf seit 05/2010, 2x Reinholdmodule, Chrom Front, Tachoringe, Walde Gurtkappen, DELTA CC & 6-fach CD, Tempomat seit 06/2010, 205/55R16V Michelin Primacy HP seit 03/2011
[Bild: 132139.png]

[Bild: sign2.jpg]

VCDS (VAG-Com) Service Raum 09xxx und 01xxx für alle VAG Modelle
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
(21.02.2009, 13:06)Stout001 schrieb: Ich habe schon ein ODB2 Adapter (ein billiger blau) es gibt "COM POrt Status OK" & "Interface Status: 3 - Not Found or Not Ready!" mit meinem Auto Da bin ich aber traurig!

Das Fahrzeug muss mit dem Adapter verbunden sein!
Ansonsten erscheint normalerweise diese Fehlermeldung wenn man nur den Adapter an den Laptop hängt.
Alpine CDA, 40er Supersport mit Nuten, Quattro Paket, Tempomat, AC, Vogelaugenahorngrau, K&K Endrohre, 18" Mille Miglia

Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
(21.02.2009, 18:20)Owe schrieb:
(21.02.2009, 13:06)Stout001 schrieb: Ich habe schon ein ODB2 Adapter (ein billiger blau) es gibt "COM POrt Status OK" & "Interface Status: 3 - Not Found or Not Ready!" mit meinem Auto Da bin ich aber traurig!

Das Fahrzeug muss mit dem Adapter verbunden sein!
Ansonsten erscheint normalerweise diese Fehlermeldung wenn man nur den Adapter an den Laptop hängt.

Ja ich weiß.

Iich habe mit einem Original Ross-Tech Adapter gut Errfolg. Leider habe ich nicht mehr das Adapter zugänglich.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
repeat in English plaese

Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
(21.02.2009, 20:19)Owe schrieb: repeat in English plaese

Big Grin Did I go that wrong with the german. Maybe I should stick to english?

Yes I know that I have to connect the adapter to the car to get it all working.

I did a test some weeks ago with the Original Ross-Teck adapter. Unfortunately I don't have access to it anymore. That's why I bought this cheap one last week, but as it is a cheap blue transparent ODBII adapter V-C give me the fault code that it can't find the interface. Now I am looking for a new but don't think I am willing to get one from Ross-Tech as I have many other expenses on the car at the moment.

ATTENTION Long reading!!

For you that doesn't know and have the time to read I give you the story of why I bought this car.

A couple of weeks ago one of my daughters and I had a discussion about cars as she'll be 18 this summer. I told her that she could have my BMW cab but she does not like it so we sat at the internet and looked for a suitable car and that was an Audio 80 Cabrio. I then started to search for used cars and found a 2.6 -94 approx 500 km from where I live. I negotiated with the seller a lot as I knew the car had many major faults.

It was imported from Germanay in march2007 Hood didn't work, The plastic window were broken, he didn't know anything about services, the heating in the car was none, watertemp 0 degress, no scheckheft, he didn't know when the Cam belt or water pump was changed. Only winter tires on black steel wheels etc. I managed to get in my opinion a resonable price for the car and I am one of the kind to repair and fix things without it costing a forutune. So I bought the car, brought it home an fixed the easiest defects (lamps in dash panel, cleaned it up , changed filters, oil, thermostat etc)

Last week the turn came to the hood. The Boot lid cables were all broken, The Hydraulic reservoir were more or less smashed so when I bought a new and replaced it.
I didn't really know if I was able to fix it but now I am sure that I will as I got the life back in the hydraulic. Next step when the Hydraulic is working 100% iis to change the mohair top. I am working with these kind of things so it is no problem to replace it with a resonable cost, of course Sonnenaland A5 (by the way it's still the original verdeck it quite good condition except for the plastic window who the previous owner tried to change by himself with a thin plastic sail window).

I will replace the cam belt and waterpump withith a month or two. Already bought new spoke alu wheels with new tires Smile

And... my daughter does not know anything about this and the car Big Grin She will get it as a birthday present when she becomes eighteen this summer.

I am very sorry, I had to explain thi one for all Rolleyes
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Diverse Probleme mit E-Verdeck Paulneu 10 5.653 08.04.2021, 18:09
Letzter Beitrag: ManuelL
  Probleme Verdeck und Elektrik-neu Cabrio Selbstfahrer 2 2.184 03.07.2017, 12:09
Letzter Beitrag: Tux
Question [Problem] weitere Probleme mit dem Verdeck rosaflitzer 10 5.387 07.08.2016, 12:08
Letzter Beitrag: neupier
  Verdeck Probleme Nochber 14 10.077 15.02.2016, 22:08
Letzter Beitrag: Audimattes
  [Manuell] Probleme mit dem verdeck und mehr Doffl 2 4.073 21.10.2014, 19:08
Letzter Beitrag: Doffl
  Immer noch Verdeck Probleme Audi Cab 7 7.679 15.03.2011, 08:39
Letzter Beitrag: Mech©
  Probleme mit der Verdeck-Kontrolleuchte Franz-Otto 0 3.004 11.10.2010, 17:41
Letzter Beitrag: Franz-Otto
  Manuelles Verdeck macht Probleme Volker 70 60 46.391 06.08.2010, 07:51
Letzter Beitrag: Mech©
  Verdeck und ZV Probleme Mauki27 15 12.862 03.06.2010, 18:48