Probleme E-Verdeck mit VIDEO!
Guten Morgen
Ich bin noch nicht so recht überzeugt von der Reparatur deiner Kabelbäume.
Sind die Stränge nicht zu kurz erneuert wurden?
Beim Prüfen ist es wichtig dass die Kabel in die Position bewegt werden als wäre der Kofferraumdeckel geschlossen, -nicht offen!
Wenn mein Deckel offen war hat alles funktioniert, wenn er geschlossen war gab es hingegen Probleme.
sonnige Grüße aus Oranien-/ Burg, OWE, Gutachter für KFZ Schäden und Bewertung
[Bild: Signatur_Owe.jpg] [Bild: 193661_6.png]
Alpine CDA, 40er Supersport mit Nuten, Quattro Paket, Tempomat, AC, Vogelaugenahorngrau, K&K Endrohre, 18" Mille Miglia

VCDS 17.xx (VAG-Com) Service Raum Berlin/Brandenburg
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
(25.02.2009, 10:22)Owe schrieb: Guten Morgen
Ich bin noch nicht so recht überzeugt von der Reparatur deiner Kabelbäume.
Sind die Stränge nicht zu kurz erneuert wurden?

Nein, es ist mindestens 20-30cm übriglassen im Kofferraum,

Zitat:Die Kabel ist Beim Prüfen ist es wichtig dass die Kabel in die Position bewegt werden als wäre der Kofferraumdeckel geschlossen, -nicht offen!

Ja, das ist wichtig. Der Kabel hat schon mindstens einmal gewecheln. Ich will nun die ganz kabelbaum austauschen und ersetzen mit ÖLFLEX CLASSIC 110 7G0,75.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
ÖLFLEX CLASSIC 110 7G0,75.

???
sonnige Grüße aus Oranien-/ Burg, OWE, Gutachter für KFZ Schäden und Bewertung
[Bild: Signatur_Owe.jpg] [Bild: 193661_6.png]
Alpine CDA, 40er Supersport mit Nuten, Quattro Paket, Tempomat, AC, Vogelaugenahorngrau, K&K Endrohre, 18" Mille Miglia

VCDS 17.xx (VAG-Com) Service Raum Berlin/Brandenburg
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Ja, das ist ein sehr flexibel signalkabel. Aber ich nun sehe das ÖLFLEX FD CLASSIC 810 ist vielleicht besser. Kostet nur €4,- pro meter.

Lappkabel Ölflex 810
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hello Lars!

Any progress so far?

For me it seems you found the "right" documentation (contribution #40). Do you have the full paperwork for the roof/lid? I mean, for alle the error conditions, eg. in contr. #38? You found the passages where it says "insufficient pressure"? Btw: Did you replace an 8-valve-pump by an 8-valve-pump? There are also 6-valve-pumps available. Mixing wouldn't be the best idea.

Once more back to the cables. Judging by your pictures in #37 it might well be the case, as mentioned earlier by others in that thread, that you didn't fix the whole problem. Zwinker FOBA for instance delivers replacement cables with connectors (matching the jacks in the trunk) on one end. 'Cause the cables are moving (and breaking) nearly all the way outside the trunk lid.

I assume you already know that error condition 01093/2x-00 is describing exactly what's happening with your lid in the video. That's pointing to insufficient pressure, bended hydraulic tube, shortcut to ground, insufficient electrical power (at pump), corrosion (at jack for F201) or broken valve N88. That valve is as well mentioned in error 00258. A broken controller J256 may be the case but as far as I know that's rather rarely. Btw: Did you clear the defect code memory?

Good night, Micha

---

Das übersetze ich jetzt nicht, dafür ist es mir zu spät. Ging um die Fehlercodes und was der Audi-Reperaturleitfaden dazu sagt (Kurzschluß, zu geringer Hydraulikdruck, kaputtes Ventil N88 etc.)
Übrigens: Einkaufen ist leichter als Einbauen... ™
Und noch etwas: Es heißt Audi Cabriolet. Ohne 80.

04/2007 - 07/2014 96er ABC Automatik - seit 09/2014 04er ASN Multitronic Das ja man doof
[Bild: TJ.jpg]
Total verbastelt Behutsam optimiert © - und als Wasserleiche schmählich entsorgt. Das das kacke oder was?! - Also auf ein Neues!  

VCDS HEX-CAN aktuell dt./engl..

Ø-Verbrauch: [Bild: 239549_5.png]

Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hallo Micha,

Thanks for asking.
Nothing new really except for that now nothing is happening at all when the hood is in open position under the boot lid. just a click and then the roof lamp is flashing. But when I open the roof everthing is working as in the Video. A few times the roof lid is staying up and the roof is going down halfway into the roof and after that nada.

I have ordered parts from FOBA and will hopefully recieve them by post tomorrow. If so I will install brand new cables tomorrow and check If that curred anything.

Yes I did clear the defect code memory and after that I don't get any faulthy codes except for that the power windows is not raising from lower position when using middle dash panel button.

I have not changed anything as I get different codes depending on what stage I am in with VAG-COM. Howerever I checked with VAG-COM manually and the schalters in right and left locks are working as expected when pushing them, but I am not quite sure that the left hand side is working as it should when I maneuver the roof. It's sluggish and kindy of messy so I will clean it up and put lubricant to get it smoother.

I will do a resume after I've replaced the cables and checked if that was the problem and attach a complete VAG-COM log/listing of the individual in and outs.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Guten Abend alles!

Ich muss leider in Englisch screibe.

I found out something strange with the cables on the left hand side in the boot lid.

I disconnected the adapters to replace the old cable with a new more flexible cable. And I found this:

[Bild: cable_left.jpg]

As you all can see the yellow/white cord is cut and not actually connected to the adapter. There are a total of four cords from the boot lid going into the adapter. As the adapter has a lock there is no way for the pins to move out and there are no 5th pin in the adapter.

Could somebody please verify if this is the way it should be? Personally I doubt it.
It looks like it is the original Gebaur & Griller cable as it has a sticker on it labeled:
8G0 971 726
c41
FGD
SASAD /UNGARN
AU 1 Y006 1 25

04/94

And last hadwritten 598

On the other side of the adapter it looks like this:
[Bild: adapter_chassi.jpg]

As you can see the other adapter have five cords so why not five on the loose end?

Could somebody please verify if the yellow/white cord is connected to the adapter or not? Is there a electric schema?

Could this be the reason why my roof top does not work to 100%?
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hej Lars,

the cable does not really look state of the art. Likely earlier owners of your car had some sticky fingers.

You will find what you are looking for in the FAQ section:
Audi Cabrio FAQ Neu \ Elektrik\ Audi Cabrio\ Stromlaufpläne\ E-Verdeck verschiedene SLP's

Unfortunately not my area of excellence Nenene

Good luck for further proceedings!
Gruss aus Nordwest!

Peter Ganz geschmeidisch...
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
Hi

Peter is referring to to this FAQ entry with wiring plan for the electric roof.
Especially plan #6 here lists a
- 6 ways connector T6a
- on Pin5 a white/yellow cable
- Connected to switch F206 (microswitch in the trunk lock, stating "trunk closed/open")

Looks like the pre-owner wired some sort of override for the trunk lock Huh

Thilo
Verstehen kann man das Leben nur rückwärts, leben muss man es vorwärts.
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:
(03.03.2009, 10:27)Tux schrieb: Hi

Peter is referring to to this FAQ entry with wiring plan for the electric roof.
Especially plan #6 here lists a
- 6 ways connector T6a
- on Pin5 a white/yellow cable
- Connected to switch F206 (microswitch in the trunk lock, stating "trunk closed/open")

Looks like the pre-owner wired some sort of override for the trunk lock Huh

Thilo

The mysterious thing is that everything looked like it was untouched before I started to dig in the harness.

It is the left cable I am refering to in the previous comment. I have completely replaced the right hand side, totally six cables are connected to a green adapter and one to a single adapter, it is now okey.

There are yellow/white cables on both left and right so I am wondering if the yellow/white should be connected to the black adapter? I have no clues myself as I don't have anything to verify with. So if anyone can have a look at their cable on the left (drivers side) that will solve this problem, i think?
Zitieren }
Bedankt durch:

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen…
Thema Verfasser Antworten Ansichten Letzter Beitrag
  Diverse Probleme mit E-Verdeck Paulneu 10 5.590 08.04.2021, 18:09
Letzter Beitrag: ManuelL
  Probleme Verdeck und Elektrik-neu Cabrio Selbstfahrer 2 2.158 03.07.2017, 12:09
Letzter Beitrag: Tux
Question [Problem] weitere Probleme mit dem Verdeck rosaflitzer 10 5.332 07.08.2016, 12:08
Letzter Beitrag: neupier
  Verdeck Probleme Nochber 14 9.995 15.02.2016, 22:08
Letzter Beitrag: Audimattes
  [Manuell] Probleme mit dem verdeck und mehr Doffl 2 4.046 21.10.2014, 19:08
Letzter Beitrag: Doffl
  Immer noch Verdeck Probleme Audi Cab 7 7.616 15.03.2011, 08:39
Letzter Beitrag: Mech©
  Probleme mit der Verdeck-Kontrolleuchte Franz-Otto 0 2.983 11.10.2010, 17:41
Letzter Beitrag: Franz-Otto
  Manuelles Verdeck macht Probleme Volker 70 60 46.114 06.08.2010, 07:51
Letzter Beitrag: Mech©
  Verdeck und ZV Probleme Mauki27 15 12.754 03.06.2010, 18:48